LadySMichaelis

Is there an opportunity to create a group? If yes, how?

LadySMichaelis

I wanted to create a fan group for who sings Linkin Park songs to listen and join each other, I know how to join a group but can I create one? If yes how?

opentype

If you go to the group directory in the app, there is a “+” sign. If you click it, you can create your own group. 

IMG_3494.jpg

• like 1

Follow me on Smule: https://smule.com/opentype 

LadySMichaelis

Unfortunately I think this function is not available on Android? I have a Samsung phone.

opentype

Oh, that might be. It’s been 2 years since they introduced that feature and back then they said it would come “soon” to Android as well. 

• like 1

Follow me on Smule: https://smule.com/opentype 

_RamKrish1012

Interesting, I have created a Few Groups before using my Samsung 7 and deleted the groups subsequently. On reading this post I tried to create a Group using the same Samsung 7 and Yes you are correct this has been disabled. Strange but True. Wonder why ?

LadySMichaelis
8 minutes ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

Interesting, I have created a Few Groups before using my Samsung 7 and deleted the groups subsequently. On reading this post I tried to create a Group using the same Samsung 7 and Yes you are correct this has been disabled. Strange but True. Wonder why ?

Perhaps it was an update? I just joined Smule two months ago, then I don't know if in Android app it was possible to create groups but then they disabled it?

sZHMX

Much like every other 'new' feature, it hasn't come to android. But you can create groups from the smule website. Just login and there's an option to create and manage your existing groups.