Has Smule Changed the Blocking Feature?

Stellaluna

I blocked someone 2 days ago, and out of curiosity, I went to their Smule page last night, and couldn’t view ANY of her songs or invites, but COULD see 3 “Favorites”. 
Thinking that maybe it was like this because she was blocked on my end, I unblocked her, went back to her page- and the same thing occurred. So, I think she blocked me as well- ha! - proving what I knew she was doing and why I blocked her. 

Anyway, has Smule changed the blocking feature?? I think it’s great if they have and long overdue. 

opentype

How does the profile page look when viewed as a guest? If it’s the same, then it has nothing to do with blocking. 

Stellaluna

It looks somewhat the same- I can see her pic and the song she pinned. I’ve attached 3 screenshots of what her page looks like (because I couldn’t fit it all into 1 shot). The first pic is what it looks like underneath the pinned song, where you would normally see all her songs. 

5CC5A5F5-3628-47FF-968B-96D9B86D79A7.jpeg

F454F89D-A6A8-4767-9060-9C4755D61B09.jpeg

7F54231C-25B4-4057-8536-7E69D969CFDC.jpeg

Edited by Indygirl25

Stellaluna

The second pic is actually what it looks like underneath the pinned duet.......🙄

DuetWithAlli

I don’t know if smule changed the block feature. But if they did ... it’s about time! If smule made it so that someone you blocked can’t see your recordings, that’s a step in the right direction. 

• like 2

• 2 months later...
_JeTaime
On 3/31/2020 at 12:51 AM, Indygirl25 said:

I blocked someone 2 days ago, and out of curiosity, I went to their Smule page last night, and couldn’t view ANY of her songs or invites, but COULD see 3 “Favorites”. 
Thinking that maybe it was like this because she was blocked on my end, I unblocked her, went back to her page- and the same thing occurred. So, I think she blocked me as well- ha! - proving what I knew she was doing and why I blocked her. 

Anyway, has Smule changed the blocking feature?? I think it’s great if they have and long overdue. 

I hope so!!!!! It’s totally long overdue. I emailed Smule several times in regards to this topic. Sheesh!