Recordings not visible on my laptop

Rao Yadamreddy

Hi Guys,

I have recorded my song on my Android ph and saved it. I could see the recording on my mobile but its not shown on my laptop when I logged in with the same credentials...so need to share the recording to someone else and then get the link from them....waste of time and very annoying...happened many times....pl do help.....

opentype

I can’t think of any reason why the visibility would depend on the device. Is it like the latest song you want to open? Or an old one? Are multiple songs missing or one? I’m trying to narrow the problem down somehow. 

_RamKrish1012

I can see my Profile Page and all my recordings on my Apple Mac Pro, and on my Android Samsung 7 Mob Phone and also on my 6th Gen i Pad I use for singing. Don't think it is a hardware problem. I am thinking it may have to do with user ID and log-in password for each piece of hardware. Just thinking aloud. Thats all.

Rao Yadamreddy

Thanks guys...you know what happened...went back and logged in again with the same credentials and i could see the latest recordings I was struggling to find....unbelievable...anyways...thanks...stay home and have a good day....