Using Sing Salon

opentype

Depends on what you mean. Sing.Salon is an online community and as such, works in every browser. My guess would be that you might be asking about the Sing.Salon Download service. That is indeed designed for desktop computers. 

• 7 months later...
PennyPipes

Yes, that was what I meant. Can you download smule collabs to your phone. Thanks for responding!

DuetWithAlli

I’ve had success using the Sing Salon Download tool to save collabs to Files in my iCloud Drive. From there, I can save them to my device (in my case, an iPad).

• 1 month later...
yaunti
On 10/26/2020 at 10:12 PM, DuetWithAlli said:

I’ve had success using the Sing Salon Download tool to save collabs to Files in my iCloud Drive. From there, I can save them to my device (in my case, an iPad).

Wait, we can  save our music?

DuetWithAlli
On 12/2/2020 at 7:18 PM, yaunti said:

Wait, we can  save our music?

Yes. When you play a video in Smule app, you see four icons under the video. If you click on the arrow, it shows several options. If you choose “Share Video” it will be saved to your device. And if you don’t see that option, you can use the download page here on sing salon to save it.

yaunti
21 hours ago, DuetWithAlli said:

Yes. When you play a video in Smule app, you see four icons under the video. If you click on the arrow, it shows several options. If you choose “Share Video” it will be saved to your device. And if you don’t see that option, you can use the download page here on sing salon to save it.

That's awesome.  Thanks Alli.