Need Help

_RamKrish1012

Open Type, My iRig Pro+Dynamic Mic AKG D5 Vocal+Audio Technica MTH50x Head Phones+ iPad are working fine. It sounds great when I am singing and also sounds good after recording before upload and I call it a night feeling happy. Next Day I listen to the Smule software Processed  Duet upload and it sounds BAD. The Standard software seems to sort of flatten everything out. Is this something you experience and is there a way to get around it. Everyone is using Super Studio settings mostly but no one tells what settings they have used for the invite. Is there some way Smule can Lock the settings used by the First singer and automatically use the same setting for the second singer. with an "Auto Match Option" so we do not have to muck around Room Size and Reverb etc that alters the final output dramatically ?

Cheers

Ram

opentype
13 minutes ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

Is this something you experience …

Nope. The sound quality on the review screen and after the upload should be virtually identical. At least for solos and duets. (The processing of groups songs is a different story.)

_RamKrish1012
14 hours ago, opentype said:

Nope. The sound quality on the review screen and after the upload should be virtually identical. At least for solos and duets. (The processing of groups songs is a different story.)

Mmmmm Dont know what I am doing wrong here

• 3 weeks later...