Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

_Ram Krish 1012

last three days I am being asked to sign into Google every morning on Booting. Cannot understand as I am always logged in. Hope my Computer has not been hacked again. How can I log in with a different account?

I am confused . I used my Google account to Sign in and I have two GMail accounts Could this be the problem.

I am going to shut down and log in again. Will hopefully Fix the Problem.

Cheers

_Ram Krish 1012

Thanks Guru, I Signed out of all my Gmail accounts and signed into Google Chrome again. and The problem has gone.

Does this mean anyone can use my Username and log into Sing salon. I assumed that only one email id is linked to this sing salon membership.

opentype

If you have multiple accounts on Google and log in through Google, that will create and access multiple accounts on Sing.Salon. As far as our site is concerned, those are different users. No one else will be able to login with those accounts though. 

_Ram Krish 1012

Thanks Was never a problem when I was logged into my two Google ids all the time. Only one was linked to Sing salon. Sorry had no clue that I had inadvertantly created two accounts without knowing. It is all Good now  aftre I logged out of all Google accounts shut the computer and signed in all over again.

Cheers.

PS Have some good news to share from Smle support. will do soon