Always, Leonila

Smule songs not loading properly

Always, Leonila

Hi Everyone, just wanting to see if anyone else is having issues with songs being ntermittent and not loading ptoperly, If it happens to load and let you join in, it then cut off abruply as if its the end of the song. My internet connection both on wifi and pbone data are working properly. I can watch you tube videos and all. Anybody have any ideas,  or troubleshootung. tips? Any feedback would be  greatly appreciated, Thank you so much, 

ALways,

Leonila

opentype

Over what timespan do you experience this?

I certainly get loading problems from time to time. It’s no surprise. Smule has millions of users active at the same time. I usually just wait a couple of minutes or hours and it starts working again. 

Follow me on Smule: https://smule.com/opentype 

Always, Leonila
4 hours ago, opentype said:

Over what timespan do you experience this?

I certainly get loading problems from time to time. It’s no surprise. Smule has millions of users active at the same time. I usually just wait a couple of minutes or hours and it starts working again. 

Thanks for the reply @opentype, it has been like that foe the last 3 days. I have uninstall And reinstall the app, reboot my phone and nothing helps. I just tried again this morning and it still the same...

Cheers 

_RamKrish1012
15 hours ago, Always, Leonila said:

Hi Everyone, just wanting to see if anyone else is having issues with songs being intermittent and not loading properly, If it happens to load and let you join in, it then cuts off abruptly as if its the end of the song. My internet connection both on wifi and phone data are working properly. I can watch you tube videos and all. Anybody have any ideas,  or troubleshooting. tips? Any feedback would be  greatly appreciated, Thank you so much, ALways, Leonila

What phone are you using ? I use iPad just for Smule and my Samsung for listening to recorded songs and looking at notifications and messaging, book marking invites etc  etc.

If I may suggest Go to Smule Settings and Turn "Upload with WiFi Only" switch on in case you have not done this. If WiFi only is not on, it is possible that the Smule App is jumping from one network to the other .

If you are already uploading with WiFi only then I am sorry I cannot think of what is causing your problem.

• like 1

NaumRa_Roman
On 12/14/2019 at 5:50 PM, Always, Leonila said:

Hi Everyone, just wanting to see if anyone else is having issues with songs being ntermittent and not loading ptoperly, If it happens to load and let you join in, it then cut off abruply as if its the end of the song. My internet connection both on wifi and pbone data are working properly. I can watch you tube videos and all. Anybody have any ideas,  or troubleshootung. tips? Any feedback would be  greatly appreciated, Thank you so much, 

ALways,

Leonila

Hi Leonila, I also had a similar one ..
I realized that this happens if there is a poor Internet connection and the gadget is overloaded with tasks, there is not enough memory ...
Try to clean the memory and unload the processor (remove unnecessary tasks)
and clear the Smule application cache....
Good luck!

Edited by NaumRa_Roman

Always, Leonila

@NaumRa_Roman, Thanks for that, My internet connection was good.  It seems to be working fine now and I also noticed that it updates the system that it now allows me to record video after saving my Audio just like the Apple feature. Im using Samsung. But I will clean up task, its always good to stop all the background. Thank You

Edited by Always, Leonila
removed one question

NaumRa_Roman

Leonila, cache can be easily cleaned in smule settings..see screen:

cc 2019_12_18 _ 11.36.27.png