harshad911

Bad Audio Recording

harshad911

Hello, I am experiencing bad audio quality, when recording rewinding and recording rewinding over and over few times.

audio quality sound dull. any one has similar experience ? Thanks

opentype

Not really sure what you are saying. Using the rewind function causes bad audio quality? 

Follow me on Smule: https://smule.com/opentype 

harshad911

I ment recording over and over few times with correction in singing. seems like you have lost the richness.

opentype

I can’t think of a reason why this would be happening. If you can clearly replicate it, I would suggest to publish such a song and then report to Smule in a support ticket with a link to the song. 

Follow me on Smule: https://smule.com/opentype 

_RamKrish1012

This going back and rerecording facility is available for Audio Only recordings and only on IOS. I use an iPad and have had no problems with audio quality. I can understand recording once if you made a mistake. When you rerecord bits multiple times even you voice the pitch and tempo can change affecting the final recording. It would be better to sing all over again correctly if you can. This is just my suggestion.

harshad911

Yes I have done this and it also worked. On top of this I delete the song completely , clear the cache, and relaunch the song and then record it......Thanks for the response..