Bad Audio Recording

harshad911

Hello, I am experiencing bad audio quality, when recording rewinding andĀ recording rewinding over and over few times.

audio quality sound dull. any one has similar experience ? Thanks

opentype

I canā€™t think of a reason why this would be happening. If you can clearly replicate it, I would suggest to publish such a song and then report to Smule in a support ticket with a link to the song.Ā 

_RamKrish1012

This going back and rerecording facility is available for Audio Only recordings and only on IOS. I use an iPad and have had no problems with audio quality. I can understand recording once if you made a mistake. When you rerecordĀ bits multiple times even you voice the pitch and tempo can change affecting the final recording. It would be better to sing all over again correctly if you can. This is just my suggestion.

Ā 

harshad911

Yes I have done this and it also worked. On top of this I delete the song completely , clear the cache, and relaunch the song and then record it......Thanks for the response..Ā 

• 1 year later...
Joshy chungath

Harshad.Ā  Me too have the same problem.. i changed 5 more mics but still the voice is up and down

harshad911

Itā€™s been a while when I experienced... After that they did lots of modifications. I am not comfortable with their studios, I want to use my studio effects, canā€™t do it whiteout removing completely.... I gave up.... ThanksĀ 

• 2 weeks later...
LouELVIS

A bad recording depends on the equipment that you are using you do not say what equipment you are using I use an LG V60 for my recordings it has a 32-bit DAKĀ built in and I go through an iRig mic pre which delivers exceptional sound and recording but remember no matter what gear you use all internet recordings are at 48 khz. Hope this helps

LouELVIS

And this is my newest unit it is the KĀ 300 it has the capability ofĀ Bluetooth and I can use my iRig mic pre with it which allows me to hook up any special effects to the iRig all my mic cables are mogami and the mic I singĀ on is the shure Ā 58beta happy singingšŸ™‚

Screenshot_20210407-141607.png

harshad911

Hello LouELVIS, Thans for that response and sharing an image. I understand the technicalities . its been a along time I posted that. But I got it worked around. if I want to open a solo, its fine, but joining I have to stay with integrity of other singers, because they use built in effects. I know you have to live with it.....Thanks . Pls look at my set up