Your best Smule Song!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
whensarahsmiles

Sorry for the double-post, either this is going to post the video or you'll get a link xD But my proudest video is the one I put together in tribute to Chester, with 10 other wonderful singers.

• like 1

opentype
28 minutes ago, whensarahsmiles said:

How do you insert a video from Smule like above?

Just paste the song URL from Smule. It will be embedded automatically. (I fixed it for your song)

• love it! 1

KD_FOUNDER_LVOS
On 8/16/2016 at 7:24 PM, opentype said:

Link the one song on Smule you are most proud of so far. Only one post & song per community member, please!

This is really great! Loved it! Just followed you OpenType

• like 1

• 5 weeks later...
k3nny_11

well so far this is probably my fave .. the song's called Bogoshipda (means 'I Miss You'). It's one of the most popular korean ballad of all time, and my own personal favorite :)

enjoy :D

• like 1

• 3 months later...
AlexisRiveraSC

I will eventually change my mind, I know it but here's one!  It's me and one of my favorite Smulers Candice_June doing a duet of Rude :D

• like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
_RamKrish1012

Open Type Brilliant idea for every member to show case what they believe is their best.

Excellent Concept. 

• 4 months later...
_EPIC_ATibbitt

Here is one of my all time favorites. It's a duet with my dear friend "_Moneth_". She is one of the most beautiful voices on SMULE! She introduced me to this AMAZING song. Hope you like it. Let me know!!

• like 1

Lovin'TheGift

I love that Smule is like a mini recording studio! I had forgotten about this classic song (“Seminole Wind” - love James Taylor’s cover best!!) and once I found it, I really enjoyed doing this multi-layered version! It was a lot of fun and very rewarding - hope you enjoy it! 💜

• like 2

_EPIC_ATibbitt
8 hours ago, Lovin'TheGift said:

I love that Smule is like a mini recording studio! I had forgotten about this classic song (“Seminole Wind” - love James Taylor’s cover best!!) and once I found it, I really enjoyed doing this multi-layered version! It was a lot of fun and very rewarding - hope you enjoy it! 💜

Thank you so much and yes I love that about Smule as well. What I love even more is that Smile is a huge talent pool of some very talented vocalists from all over the world that Smule brings together musically and sometimes that is when magic is created!!

• love it! 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...